Atomic Email Hunter is a powerful tool that can extract various email addresses with usernames from webpages.
Targeted email list is the first step towards success of your email campaign. Once you add websites to email extractor it will harvest and collect thousands of relevant addresses from them within seconds.
A key component of an effective mass mailing campaign is the quality of the compiled customer database. Email harvester helps create a high-caliber database by extracting information from websites and search engines.
The main Atomic Email Hunter feature is different for each type of search:
Targeted search for email addresses using keywords
Email collector will help you to compile a database of your target audience members if you don’t possess a list of essential websites to search. Just specify a keyword, and the program will look for related websites and gather emails from them.
Search for email addresses on a specified website
If you’ve already got a website and you want to harvest email addresses from it, enter the URL and email harvester will collect all available emails from it.
Search for emails on a website by keywords
Target the search with Atomic Email Hunter. Enter the URL of the website and keyword for which the extraction process will run. The program will find pages of the specified website that include that keyword. Email addresses will be extracted from these pages, receiving a free email list for a long-term use.
Extract phone numbers from webpages
This is the only feature Atomic Hunter is missing, but you can get phone numbers with Atomic Lead Extractor. It extracts both emails and phone numbers. Check these two email extractors to compare them.
Search in list
If you have a number of websites that you want to harvest emails from, then you can define a list of sites. There is no need to wait for one process to complete in order to start another. They will run one after another. At the end, you will receive a list of extracted emails from all specified websites.
Search on Facebook
Email Hunter can search and extract email addresses from Facebook as easily as from other websites. If you come across groups that spark your interest, copy and paste their URLs into the extractor software, the program will collect all available email addresses from the specified Facebook pages.
Changelog version 15.00 (2019-03-28):
- Store and restore search data
- Now every search you run is saved in its complete state at the system disk. You can resume the previous searches as well as restore extracted contacts even after program shutdown (and program crash). The saved search data is available for viewing, resuming and deleting. It is possible to specify your own directory for storing the search data.
- Optimized RAM usage. The program will take up less space at internal storage, especially during long-term work.
- Fixed the issue when page content filtering didn’t apply while searching.
- Fixed minor interface and localization issues.
- Fixed domain export issue.
- We have updated the list of the OS that Email Hunter supports. The program does not integrate with Windows Vista and Windows XP any longer
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.