WP PageFix – Upload and overwrite your custom 404 file. It allows you to show page or Not Found error message which is a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) standard response code to indicate that the client was able to communicate with the given server.
Sometimes a slight tweak can make your website inaccessible. However, WP PageFix help you to generate a backup and also upload and overwrite your own Custom 404 file.
- In case of any changes in 404.php code, or debugging you wil have your data restored.
- You get backup of your current 404.php page and will also be able to save it minus complex steps.
- It restores and displays the 404_PageFix_Backup.php in the textarea.
- Shows page or Not Found error message.
- Every time you click on Backup 404, it will overwrite the existing 404_PageFix_Backup.php
- Gets you an overwritten version of your Custom 404 file.
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.