Wordfence Security PREMIUM v6.3.0 Nulled
Secure your website with Wordfence. Powered by the constantly updated Threat Defense Feed, our Web Application Firewall stops you from getting hacked. Wordfence Scan leverages the same proprietary feed, alerting you quickly in the event your site is compromised. Our Live Traffic view gives you real-time visibility into traffic and hack attempts on your website. A deep set of addtional tools round out the most complete WordPress security solution available.
Wordfence Security is now Multi-Site compatible and includes Cellphone Sign-in which permanently secures your website from brute force hacks.
WORDFENCE WORDPRESS SECURITY FEATURES:
- Web Application Firewall stops you from getting hacked by identifying malicious traffic, blocking attackers before they can access your website.
- Threat Defense Feed automatically updates firewall rules that protect you from the latest threats. Premium members receive the real-time version.
- Block common security threats like fake Googlebots, malicious scans from hackers and botnets.
- Real-time blocking of known attackers. If another site using Wordfence is attacked and blocks the attacker, your site is automatically protected.
- Block entire malicious networks. Includes advanced IP and Domain WHOIS to report malicious IP’s or networks and block entire networks using the firewall. Report security threats to network owner.
- Rate limit or block security threats like aggressive crawlers, scrapers and bots doing security scans for vulnerabilities in your site.
- Choose whether you want to block or throttle users and robots who break your security rules.
Premium users can also block countries and schedule scans for specific times and a higher frequency.
- Sign-in using your password and your cellphone to vastly improve login security. This is called Two Factor
- Authentication and is used by banks, government agencies and military world-wide for highest security authentication.
- Includes two-factor authentication, also referred to as cellphone sign-in.
- Enforce strong passwords among your administrators, publishers and users. Improve login security.
- Checks the strength of all user and admin passwords to enhance login security.
- Includes login security to lock out brute force hacks and to stop WordPress from revealing info that will compromise security.
- Scans for the HeartBleed vulnerability – included in the free scan for all users.
- Scans core files, themes and plugins against WordPress.org repository versions to check their integrity. Verify security of your source.
- See how files have changed. Optionally repair changed files that are security threats.
- Scans for signatures of over 44,000 known malware variants that are known security threats.
- Scans for many known backdoors that create security holes including C99, R57, RootShell, Crystal Shell, Matamu, Cybershell, W4cking, Sniper, Predator, Jackal, Phantasma, GFS, Dive, Dx and many many more.
- Continuously scans for malware and phishing URL’s including all URL’s on the Google Safe Browsing List in all your comments, posts and files that are security threats.
- Scans for heuristics of backdoors, trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
- See all your traffic in real-time, including robots, humans, 404 errors, logins and logouts and who is consuming most of your content. Enhances your situational awareness of which security threats your site is facing.
- Real-time traffic includes reverse DNS and city-level geolocation. Know which geographic area security threats originate from.
- Monitor your DNS security for unauthorized DNS changes.
- Monitors disk space which is related to security because many DDoS attacks attempt to consume all disk space to create denial of service.
- Wordfence Security for multi-site also scans all posts and comments across all blogs from one admin panel.
- WordPress Multi-Site (or WordPress MU in the older parlance) compatible.
Fully IPv6 compatible including all whois lookup, location, blocking and security functions.
Major Theme and Plugins Supported
Includes support for other major plugins and themes like WooCommerce.
Free Learning Center
- The Wordfence website includes an in-depth WordPress Security Learning Center.
- The Wordfence WordPress security plugin is full-featured and constantly updated by our team to incorporate the latest security features and to hunt for the newest security threats to your WordPress website.
DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTRUCTIONS:
Sorry, You need to be logged in to download this tools.
GET FULL ACCESS all the tools on this site for a onetime payment of ONLY $69.
This includes FREE updates and FREE access to new tools that we add to our site.
Full support is given for installing via Email. Please Login or Register to access.
- WP EZ Lead PRO v1.0 PLR - 25/03/2017
- Newspaper WP Theme v7.8 - 24/03/2017
- Levideo Volume 5 Full Pack – All in One Video Marketing Solution - 23/03/2017
- Video Niche Finder v126.96.36.199 Cracked - 23/03/2017
- Be Viral On Facebook eBook (FULL VERSION) - 23/03/2017
- Pulli Full Access - 22/03/2017
- Ninja Popups for WordPress v4.4.5 - 22/03/2017
- WordPress Video Robot Plugin v1.8.9 Nulled - 22/03/2017
- Gravity Forms – List and Edit v2.3.0 Nulled - 21/03/2017
- Sensei Learning Management System v1.9.12 - 21/03/2017