ProxyCap enables you to redirect your computer’s network connections through proxy servers. You can tell ProxyCap which applications will connect to the Internet through a proxy and under what circumstances. This is done through a user friendly interface, without the need to reconfigure any of your Internet clients. ProxyCap has native support for the SSH protocol, allowing you to specify a SSH server as the proxy server.
- Support for SOCKS, Shadowsocks and HTTPS proxy servers
- Built-in support for SSH tunneling
- Support for “pure” HTTP proxying
- Support for TCP- and UDP-based network protocols
- Proxy-side DNS support
- Flexible routing rules
- Support for proxy chains
- Support for 64-bit applications
- IPv6 support
- Support for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Built-in proxy checker
- Centralized management support
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.