Newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!
The Newspaper template is excellent for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. So far, we have the theme integrated with bbPress Forum, BuddyPress, Buddy Press, and WooCommerce. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy to use. In addition, Newspaper supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense
Version 7.7 – February 3rd, 2017
- new: this theme version has support for block templates and it comes with 17 bundled templates. A block template can change the appearance of a blocks title, pagination and more. The global block template will also affect the way comments, related posts and widgets look and feel.
- new: widgets can use block templates that are different from the global one that is selected in the panel
- new: options for google font weights and styles. The theme will only load the needed font weights and styles from now on
- misc: author box is added as a widget now
- misc: added footer social icons color option
- misc: archive widget style
- misc: The Header Style section from Theme Panel was redesigned with icons to be more user friendly
- misc: image box block now supports custom gaps between pictures and custom heights
- misc: widgets can now use an image upload control. The first widget to use this is the imagebox widget
- misc: google fonts now always load as one file
- misc: theme panel layout and spacing is much improved now
- misc: inline ad displays at the last paragraph whenever there are not as many paragraphs mentioned in After Paragraph field and the article bottom ad is not active
- misc: we updated the list of compatible plugins in the theme
- fix: update the instagram icon
- fix: pulldown filter alignment on category template 8
- fix: image caption link on smartlists was not working
- fix: the tagline from the text logo
- fix: instagram widget on the boxed version was overflowing
- fix: the password reset link that was sent from our login modal window was not working
- fix: for buddypress styling issue – members, activity, groups pages and search form
- fix: we switched to https all the post sharing links
- fix: the mobile theme did not load the translations from the theme’s .po .mo files
- fix: the not secured warning in chrome only appears now when the login box is opened
- fix: theme action error in the status panel when the theme is already activated
- fix: featured images from vimeo videos are now larger
- fix: ajax login works now via https
- fix: the sample plugin that shows how to add new modules and blocks works as expected now. It was giving a fatal error
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.