Hide My WP v5.5.2
We all love WordPress, but in most cases we prefer to hide the fact that we are using a blogging platform for our entire business. From other side every day a couple of new security bugs found in plugins, themes and WordPress itself.
Are we safe? Can all plugin authors be notified timely about bugs? Are all of them responsible for security problems they generated? or can we update our plugins everyday? Hide My WP created to help us. It not only boosts our security but it also allows us to have more beautiful URLs and permalinks!
5.5.2 – 04/07/2017 (May require manual update due to auto update conflict)
– New: Counter for Trust Network to show number of blocked dangerous requests
– Fixed: Auto Update conflict bug with other plugin
– Improved: Update libraries to improve PHP 7 compatibility
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the tools on this site for a onetime payment of ONLY $69.
This includes FREE updates and FREE access to new tools that we add to our site.
Full support is given for installing via Email. Please Login or Register to access.
- Pinterest Search Tool 2017 - 26/04/2017
- Tube SEO Tool Pro – Youtube Auto Comment Multi Videos - 25/04/2017
- WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.3.9 Nulled - 24/04/2017
- Yoast SEO Premium v4.6 Nulled + All Addons - 22/04/2017
- FB Automate Course by WingItDaily - 22/04/2017
- Easy Movie Editor v5.0.0 Full Version - 22/04/2017
- VideoPal Platinum (Deluxe + Agency) Full Access - 22/04/2017
- Vinci3D v1.041 Cracked - 22/04/2017
- Easy VSL v3.1.0 Cracked [Mac & PC] - 22/04/2017
- DooPlay Theme WordPress v2.0.2 Unlimited Sites License - 22/04/2017