Currency Switcher for WooCommerce allows your shop to display prices and accept payments in multiple currencies. This will grant your Visitors the possibility of shopping in their favourite currency, eliminating the costs associated with Credit Card currency conversions.
- Easy to use for both merchants and customers.
- Allows customers to shop in their preferred currency.
- Automatic update of exchange rates, via Open Exchange Rates, WebServiceX and Yahoo! Finance (more providers coming soon).
- Allows to set exchange rates manually, instead of having them updated automatically.
- Allows to enter prices in each currency for products and coupons, without having to use an exchange rate.
- Allows to set a base currency for each product, and calculate prices in other currencies automatically (simple and variable products only. This feature requires WooCommerce 2.3 to work on variable products).
- Automatically detects of visitors’ country (geolocation), with currency set accordingly.
- Filters available payment methods depending on the selected currency.
- Visitors’ preferred currency is persistent and it will be selected automatically at their next visit.
- Integration with the multi currencies feature of Google Analytics.
- Allows to automatically select a currency based on customers’ billing country, rather than letting them choose it explicitly.
- Comes with free integrations with some of the most popular WooThemes plugins, such as Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Bundles, etc.
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce plugins.
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.