Cover Commander 5.5.0 – No matter what’s in the box, shoppers will not value it if the box doesn’t have a captivating cover. A great cover conveys a compelling message that the product under the cover is worth their attention… and their money.
Professional Looking 3D Box Shots and Mockups in No Time
No doubt you can create a great looking box shot in Adobe Photoshop. The question is: how much time are you willing to invest in learning how to achieve this seemingly simple task?
Cover Commander offers more precise controls over the process of creating a perfect 3D box shot and mockups: Laptop, iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus, e-Book, Blu-ray disc, iPad, etc., while removing the steep learning curve associated with any general use graphics editor.
Draw even more attention to your product with an animated 3D box, cover or screenshot (GIF, SWF, AVI). Just a couple of extra clicks will create a dynamic animation flashing all kinds of effects that would captivate your customer’s eye.
You can boost your productivity by times with Cover Commander’s command-line options: parse same project with different sets of images, create multiple projects with a single command, and do much more – just untie your imagination. Command-line options are a real “panacea” for “heavy” projects – catalogs, stores, etc.
Reasons to Go with Cover Commander
- Compose a scene from several 3D objects.
- 3D mockups: Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, Book, Thin book, Manual, Vista box, Card, Spiral book, Laptop, iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone X/6s/SE/5c, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 9, iPad, iPad with cover, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc, Monitor, TV, DVD box, DVD box with disc, CD box, CD box with disc.
- Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
- Create multiple projects, parse multiple images – with a single command (batch mode).
- Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
- Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
- Set the result image size (up to 4000 x 4000) and margins in pixels.
- Draw your customer’s attention with an animated (GIF, SWF, AVI) box, cover or screenshot.
- Don’t pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!
Speaking Their Language
Cover Commander user interface is available in multiple languages, so no matter where you live and what language you speak – you can still create high-quality covers that would sell your product and help you become the number one in your market.
VIP MEMBERS ONLY! DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTRUCTIONS:
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.