Camtasia Screen Recorder – A screen recorder that captures exactly what you need every time
Record whatever part of your screen you need, down to the pixel. Camtasia’s precise crosshairs make it simple to capture windows, regions, or your entire desktop.
Edit audio and video separately
After you record, Camtasia will import your system audio, screen video, cursor, and microphone onto their own tracks, so you can easily edit them separately.
Put a face to your voice. Simply turn on your webcam when you start screencasting, and Camtasia will automatically add it as a separate track.
Import more footage
Add in real-world footage with TechSmith Fuse, our free mobile app. Or, import existing videos, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
A video editor that gives you total control
Your screen recordings don’t have to be perfect in a single take. Camtasia’s video editor makes it painless to cut out mistakes or patch in new footage. With the editing timeline, you have control over every frame in your video. And if you change your mind, Camtasia will always save your original footage, even if you’ve cut clips.
System Requirements Camtasia Studio:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Recommended: 64 Bit versions)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version Microsoft .NET 4.0 (included)
- Dual-core processor minimum ~ Recommended: Quad-core processor or better
- 2 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 4 GB or more 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation)
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2007 (32-bit) or PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Import of .mov and production to .mov and .m4v requires Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari 5.1+, iOS 6+, Android 4+ (Chrome for Android Recommended)
- Camera video recording requires a USB Web Camera. Recording live from a DV camera is not supported
- Integration with TechSmith Relay requires TechSmith Relay Client Recorder
- GPU acceleration requires DirectX 9 compatible video adapter with 128 MB of video memory or greater and Pixel Shader 2.0 or later
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.